2. Create a budget and goals - Remember that the first thing you got in debt money mismanagement. You must set for ourselves the budget and work with him. Write down your personal goal, how much you allowed to spend a month and in what time period you will reach its goal. The most important thing in this strategy is reading it twice a day for themselves and sticking to your plan.
3. Contact debt management organization - a lot of debt management service will give you free advice and may even help you manage the payments. You can find some profitable organizations to manage our debt service.
4. Manage spending habits - This is not just however, very effective. Do not use your credit card so often. Try using cash and reduce your costs. Do not eat in expensive restaurants, the use of vouchers for the purchase of foodstuffs and generally buy only what you really need. This way of life should not last forever I believe that in the 2 - 4 months time you'll see much difference.
5. Apply for debt consolidation loan - If you're in a great amount of debt to consider consolidating your debt. A good way to start is by obtaining personal credit. If you have assets such as homes get a secured credit, like home equity loan. With this strategy, you can consolidate your debt immediately, and then just pay on the loan on time.
6. Get Lower APR credit card - Lower APR cards let you transmit multiple cards balances into one and eliminate the many monthly payments you were facing. Again, this is not free additional money. Compare all possible options and understanding of all terms and conditions. If all, speak to your creditors and negotiate lower interest rates and payments.
7. To pay more than the minimum payment - Creditors that their happiness, thanks to interest you pay. Therefore, the best solution is to pay more than the minimum payment, it will reduce your credit card debt and you also will pay less in the long run because your interest payments will be lower. If you have trouble paying more than the minimum monthly payment, to find a second job.
At the end of the day most important thing to remember, changing lifestyles and spending habits. It can not be an easy thing to do, but I think that from the results at the end and how you will feel.
If you have poor credit ratings, see our bad credit debt consolidation page for solutions.