1. Dispose of coffee daily. May this sacrifice seem difficult at first, but consider drinking coffee at the office or at home rather than the expensive latte, which you have become accustomed. This small sacrifice is free and can pay more than $ 100.00 per month to be applied to the credit card repayment budget.
2. Bank of the rest. Open a savings account that allows customers to round up purchases they make on their debit card. This money is put into a separate account that can be found at the end of the month to be applied to the debt of credit card.
3. Bag your lunch. Bringing your lunch from home is 20% of the cost of buying a meal a day! This number is surprising to those who have for years been buying lunch.
4. Create a table that lets you see every day. Use this map to see how far you have registered for the credit card debt and everyday writing. Keeping a table can help to celebrate the small successes that come with the creation of a savings account to repay the debt of credit card.
5. Live on cash - living on cash you can allocate funds from credit card debt management and stop overspending. For many consumers, the reason they are faced with debt credit card is that they have been excessive.
6. Change your spending habits. Leave your credit cards and debit cards at home. Find inexpensive ways to entertain you less. There are many free activities in the communities that families can enjoy, without the price tag.
7. Mobilizing the family. In these difficult economic times, make it a party. Mobilizing the family in the context of competitions of who can save the most money or who is thrifty buyer may assign a fun and rewarding lesson in personal finance for children.
8. The use of online banking and personal finance tools to track your spending and establish a budget you can live on a daily basis. With these tools, you can track how much you can save in a month, changing only one aspect of your lifestyle.
9. Make a change at a time. Cut the meal, coffee daily and the weekly trip to the cinema can take a toll on lifestyle and family dynamics. Make small changes, this way the family can adjust to the new frugal lifestyle acquired.
10. Celebrate once a credit card was refunded. This time for the celebration need not be extravagant or expensive, it is time to reward you for all the efforts that the credit card refund!